The MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) is an independent scheme that certifies microgeneration products and installers in accordance with a set of quality standards. MCS is designed to provide a minimum level of protection and assurance to consumers as well as a sign of quality for MCS Installers to show their customers.
The Microgeneration Certification Scheme is the only certification scheme to cover all microgeneration products and services.
The MCS therefore provides renewable consumers with a guarantee that the installer they use and the product they choose meet a high minimum standard which has been tested by an independant MCS Certification body. By choosing an MCS Certified installer and MCS Accredited product this allows consumers and businesses to access financial incentives such as The Renewable Heat Incentive, Green Deal and Feed in Tariffs.
MCS has also become a sign of quality in the commercial and social sectors with many tenders now requiring MCS Accreditation as a minimum standard from Installers bidding for Renewable projects. Sales & Marketing organisations involved in the MCS Process as of December 1st 2011 are also required to meet the Standards of MCS & RECC to provide further protection to consumers.
The Microgeneration Certification Scheme is also linked to the Green Deal which is the Government's flagship energy efficiency programme. By being an MCS Installer, some of the requirements of becoming a Green Deal Installer have already been covered and Easy MCS can advise on the additional requirements within the Green Deal standards.
What grants are available and where can I find information on Accessing them?
For information on The Renewable Heat Incentive, Green Deal or Feed in Tariffs please see one of our information pages on the top menu bar.
At Easy MCS we provide full MCS Accreditation mentoring and support within a complete pain free package. At Easy MCS we will take your company through the MCS Accreditation (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) process step by step from the initial MCS Accreditation applicaton to the final MCS Accreditation assessment.
MCS - Microgeneration Certification Scheme
Easy MCS provide the UK's leading and Multi Award Winning MCS Accreditation support which includes providing a full bespoke MCS Quality Management System (MCS QMS) containing all required MCS Scheme internal and external procedures, and MCS Paperwork, designed specifically around the unique operations of your company, and complete MCS mentoring and MCS training to prepare you for the MCS Inspection itself.
We offer bespoke Multi Award Winning MCS Certification Packages to;
- New or Existing Installers or Sales & Marketing Organisations looking to achieve MCS Accreditation
- Installers who have failed their first MCS Accreditation Inspection or have failed their yearly MCS Accreditation Audit
- MCS Accredited Installers Looking to expand into new MCS Certified Technologies
- Installers looking to achieve Green Deal Accreditation for Renewable Measures (MCS 023) - for installers looking at approval on other Green Deal measures please visit Easy Green Deal at www.greendealcertified.com
Our dedicated team of Microgeneration Certification Scheme mentors will guide you through the Microgeneration Certification process in a swift and pain free manner without the need to attend an MCS Training day or take any time off. Gaining MCS Accreditation will allow you to offer Government Grant Funding, Feed in Tariffs (FITS) and the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) for MCS accredited technologies including; Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar Thermal Panels, Solar Photovoltaic, Wind Turbines, Biomass Systems, Small Scale Hydro Power & Micro CHP.
Each Easy MCS Accreditation package includes full support and mentoring on Microgeneration Certification Scheme & RECC / REAL Assurance registration. With every MCS Accreditation you will recieve a bespoke MCS Quality Management System & company portfolio with all your new MCS Paperwork, MCS procedures, MCS certificates, and MCS company manuals.
All our Multi Award Winning MCS Certification Packages Include;
- Bespoke MCS Quality Management System (MCS QMS), designed from your company's precise requirements and meeting all the requirements and regulations of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme and requirements of Green Deal for renewables;
- Support on Registration to the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) from Renewable Energy Assurance Ltd (REAL) ;
- Support on Green Deal Approval process for renewable measures (MCS 023) including the Green Deal Quality Management System and Code of Practice
- Bespoke on/off site MCS Support and regular Mentoring from one of our Microgeneration Certification Scheme Mentors on your newly designed MCS Accreditation Quality Management System and all required MCS Paperwork with guidance all the way through your MCS Accreditation Inspection;
- Support on Microgeneration Certification Scheme Listing & Registration with exclusive Discounts from the MCS Certification Bodies.
- Access to our industry leading partnerships with Manufacturers, Training Providers & Networks.
- In house MCS Accreditation support teams to guide you through the MCS Accreditation process with your chosen MCS Certification Body.
- Support on the Installation Qualifications required for MCS Certification with exclusive discounts on Renewable Training Courses such as Solar PV Courses, Solar Thermal Courses & Heat Pump Courses.
- Access to the Easy MCS Voucher Scheme, offering exclusive discount vouchers from leading manufacturers to cover your training costs.
- Support & Training on the MCS Requirements for the practical installation, including the customer handover.
For further information or to discuss your company's MCS Accreditation please dont hesitate to give our MCS team a call on 0161 768 5807.