Firstly, we’d like to say a big thank you to all those who took part in the beta version of our new software. Your feedback will really help us to refine the way the Toolkit works.
Introducing the Installer Toolkit from Evergreen Energy.
As of the 28th March 2018, the Installer Toolkit is live and ready to go. Over the coming weeks, we will phase out the use of Easy RSS, and allow users to migrate all of their existing projects to the new platform.
• Duplication of projects.
• Automatic refresh function.
• Copying of room sizes.
• Comparison function on a project.
• Master details fields for quick duplication of rooms in properties.
• Unlimited number of internal and external walls in room heat loss calculations.
• Increased number of strings for solar PV.
• Quick access to the latest RHI and FiT rates.
• Autofill “Accreditation Number” and “Company Details” fields.
How do I register?
It's really simple to register, just follow the steps below:
1. Click on this link - https://toolkit.evergreenenergyinstaller.co.uk/register
2. Enter your full name, Company Name, and Phone number.
3. Enter your post code, and search for your company address.
4. Enter the email address associated with your current Easy RSS account, a suitable password, and accept the terms and conditions.
5. You should now be taken to the projects page of The Installer Toolkit.
How do I migrate?
We have implemented a migration tool to transfer all of your existing projects in Easy RSS to The Installer Toolkit. So, when you’re ready, let us know and we’ll migrate your account. You won’t lose any existing projects you’re still working on.
Don’t worry, you can still access your current Easy RSS software after you have signed up for the Installer Toolkit. We want to make sure you are happy and comfortable with the Installer Toolkit software before we move all your projects across. Once you are, simply let us know and we’ll hit migrate and your projects from Easy RSS will appear in the Installer Toolkit.
At this point we will disable your Easy RSS and any beta versions you have used. You can contact us via email: email@example.com Alternatively, call us on 01244 421 312 – Our dedicated help desk will move you across. Unfortunately, we can’t carry over any of the projects from the beta version, so if you’ve started anything new, remember to make a note of everything.
What if I need help with the new software?
The software comes with helpful hints and tips as you work your way through various projects. As always, our dedicated help desk will be on call for further clarification, training and support.
Call us on 01244 421 312.